For foreigners hired to perform manufacturing tasks referred to in Item 1, Article 4 of the Standards, when their employers make initial recruitments, they shall have one of the following qualifications:
1. For those industries of specific production procedures categorized as abnormal temperature operation, dust operation, poisoned gas operation, organic solvent operation,
chemical processing, non automatic operation and other specific production procedures, and have been verified by the competent authorities for other purposes at the central
government level or the administration of the free trade port areas to be complied with the specifications in the attached Chart Two of the Standards.
2. For those industries of specific timeframe categorized as within the timeframe from ten o'clock in the evening till six o'clock in the morning, production operation work hours last
at least one hour, and have been verified by The Central Competent Authority for other purposes at the central government level or the administration of the free trade port areas
to be complied with the specifications in the attached Chart Three of the Standards.
3. For those industries which are complied with specific production procedures or specific timeframe of the preceding Paragraph, may be determined case by case by
The Central Competent Authority.
4. The Central Competent Authority, the competent authorities for other purposes at the central government level or the administration of the free trade port areas may make
on-site inspections and examinations on the qualifications stipulated in the preceding Paragraph.
1. Obtain the Special Division (3K) certificate：
The Employers who want to hire foreign factory workers, the employers need to be qualified and receive the approval of Factory Industrial Important Investment Project.
If your factory belongs to a Special Division (3K), the employer must also apply for the Special Division (3K) certificate.
2. Obtain the certificate of employment demands：
Employers who are qualified to hire foreign worker shall register for such employment demands with local Public Employment Service Agency, and process the registration
for the certificate of employment demands.
a. Employers shall advertise such employment demands in one of the domestic newspapers assigned by the Central Competent Authorities for 3 days. Recruitment of
domestic workers shall be conducted at least 21 days following the day on which the said advertisement is ended.
b. If employer cannot recruit domestic workers sufficiently, within 30 days following the day on which 21 days of recruitment is ended, submit recruitment advertisement materials,
name list of employed domestic workers and documents set forth by the Central Competent Authorities, to the Public Employment Service Agency processing the registration
for the certificate of employment demands.
c. Having examined and approved that employer has fully complied, the said Public Employment Service Agency so processed the employer's registration shall issue
a certificate for employment demands indicating the insufficiency of the required number of workers after domestic recruitment.
3. Apply for the certificate of non-contradict labor law :
Employers can individually go to the municipal city government of their counties/cities to submit for a certificate of non contradict of labor law or employers can send their
documents directly to DHSC. DHSC will transfer documents to the corresponding institutions.
*The certificate of non contradict labor law is valid for 60 days.
4. Apply for Letter of Recruitment:
For the employer who want to hire foreign workers for the first time, employer need to prepare and send required documents to DHSC to apply for Letter of
If the employer want to rehire the same foreign worker, the employer have to apply for Recruitment Letter and transfer application documents through DHSC to
Ministry of Labor within 4 months prior to the expiration of the Letter of Employment Permit of foreign worker.
a. Photocopy of the national identity card of the person in charge of the applicant company, the certificates of the business registration, company registration and factory
registration. The requirement of the photocopy of the certificates of factory registration or that of the license for specially permitted businesses is exempted if so provided for
in other laws or regulations.
b. Remit NTD200 for application Fee
c. Copy of the Identification Card of the Employer
5. After receiving Letter of Recruitment:
a. Process Letter of Visa Permit – download application form from DHSC website ( https://dhsc.wda.gov.tw )
b. Remit NTD100 for application Fee
6. After receiving Letter of Visa Permit:
a. Process Letter of Employment Permit – download application form from DHSC website ( https://dhsc.wda.gov.tw )
b. Remit NTD100.00 for application Fee
7. After receiving Letter of Employment Permit; renew worker's ARC and process Employment Contract for verification.
1. Go to DHSC website ( https://dhsc.wda.gov.tw ) download application form and related other document , eg Declaration of Employer Hiring Foreign Worker through
Direct Hiring Service Center, filled it up .
2. Submit application directly to Direct Hiring Service Center (DHSC) or send it through register mail.
Address: 11th Floor No. 39 Section 1 Zhonghua Road, Zhongzheng District Taipei City 10042
本中心服務時間：週一至週五 上午8時30分至12時30分，下午1時30分至5時30分，週六 上午8時30分至12時30分
主辦單位： 勞動部勞動力發展署 ｜ 執行單位： 社團法人中華民國全國中小企業總會
直接聘僱聯合服務中心 版權所有 © 2018 Direct Hiring Service Center All Rights Reserved. 最佳瀏覽建議 1024 x 768